The AirCAT Down and Dig Drill is an ideal drill that works on digging, downball and movement, plus adds in excellent conditioning training. You will need a full court and a traffic cone or obstacle to run this drill. Player 1 passes the Downball delivered from Coach or Player. Then, runs around the cone and…
The Butterfly Drill is an excellent drill for warming up the muscles and working on passing, setting and serving. In order to do this drill, you will need both sides of the court. The AirCAT can be set up as a server across the net. Coach Hall uses the AirCAT daily with the butterfly drill….
INDIVIDUAL SPIKING DRILLS
Reminder - the AirCAT will feed up to 1,200 fast, precise tosses per hour and it’s all done by air, so don’t worry about wear and tear on your volleyballs!
Get your players started practicing skills and drills on their own with the AirCAT!
SETTING, TIPPING & OVERPASS DRILLS
Players benefit from having a ball delivered to a precise location, shot after shot.
Coaches can spend more time working directly with the players versus tossing balls.
AirCAT is the perfect drill partner. Quite simply, it is the digging, spiking, setting, tipping, serving, passing, blocking, fully-automatic, battery-operated volleyball drill machine.
SERVE, RECEIVE & BLOCKING DRILLS
Practice offensive skills off the serve with pass, set and attack. And, to add variety, the AirCAT’s ball trajectory and angle of attack can be quickly changed in a smooth fluid motion, even while balls are being launched.
85% of college serves are floaters – and the AirCAT delivers the best floater serve on the market!
- Since receiving the Aircat in October 2013 it has provided a great means through which the athletes are able to focus on one aspect of their game at a time. Specifically transition and attack (it's primary use to date has been as a setter). It also allows for a whole squad approach to attack training taking out the inconsistancies of the first passEric Smith
Girls’ Volleyball Coach, Toowoomba Gramm
- We've been developing local volleyball club now for 7 years, after long break. Number of teams and athletes has grown fast. With AirCAT we've been able to lift our training efficiency and time management during practice to whole new level. AirCAT is a great tool for running plays, but especially I like the way it lets us to develop individual player skills with lots of repetitions with appropriate level of difficulty. Meanwhile the coach can give his/her full attention to rest of the team rather developing things that cannot be automated.RaimoKunnari
Boys U16 Head Coach, AlaharmanKisa, Finland
- I love using the AirCAT! It helps me utilize my time during practice and help athletes improve without receiving poor passes. The passing and ball location is very accurate. I'd recommend the AirCAT to any coach!Corey Billaney
Head Girls’ Volleyball Coach, Boissevain School, Boissevain, MB, Canada
- By purchasing the AirCAT this offseason, I am able to train players in my out of season classes at school. Since there are low numbers in my classes, it is hard to run traditional drills. My having the AirCAT, I can have our manager feed balls and I can use the remote and be on the same side of the net teaching my players. It has been an invaluable training tool that I wish I had discovered earlier in my career. Well worth the money spent and I use it year round.Michelle McGuire
Head girls/boys coach, Windward School-Los Angeles, CA
- Cheri, Use it?? Only everyday!! It Kicks ass. Thanks for putting out a good product.Jon Siseman
JO Coach @ North Branch High School, MN
- The AirCat is an excellent training tool. We use it mainly to provide consistent repetitions for passing, hitting, and setting. With its ability to run on a timer or a remote, coaches can focus energy on the player and not tossing/hitting/etc. balls into a drill. It is great for entering balls into wash and other game action drills. We can keep the pace of drills high.Scott Sundgren
Head Girls’ Volleyball Coach, South Fayette High School, McDonald, PA
- The AirCat has allowed the coaching staff to be freed up to coach more rather than toss balls to our setter or hit downballs to our defense. The consistency of the AirCat is especially noticeable. The support we received was impeccable and we had answers given and minor problems solved within the same day! We really need an AirCat for every team - it is the least expensive assistant coach money can buy!Greg Walker
Head Girls’ Volleyball Coach, Nixa High School, Nixa, MO
- AirCat was an integral part of our preparation - the number of reps - quality reps that the players were able to get was remarkable. One can set up AirCat to supplement and enhance virtually every drill you would want to run. I would highly recommend AirCat for in-season practices and out-of-season individual work on specific skills or concepts…it is definitely worth having in your gym and part of daily practices.Sue Everden
Head Women’s Volleyball Coach, Amherst College, Amherst, MA
- The AirCAT volleyball machine is invaluable as a training tool. Since the machine has arrived, I have been able to re-create several in-game situations that my team in the past was unable to practice repetitively due to the nature of the play and the situation in the game. Along with working on different scenarios, players continuously are getting accurate sets so they can focus on their individual hitting technique rather than worrying about the approach and court position. After using the product for the past three weeks, I am very impressed overall with the design of the machine. It has changed our entire workouts efficiency. We are playing at a much better level already just having this machine under a month. Our last two game have been against two of the best teams in our conference. We took both teams to five games and had to take the scores past 15 in both games. I can without a doubt say the AirCat has had something to do with that success.Gregory Young
Head Volleyball Coach Henrico HS, VA
- The AirCAT has allowed our team to get more reps than in the past and I can't believe how versatile the machine is. We use it with our passers, setters, and hitters.Ken Murczek
Head Volleyball Coach Wake Forest University
- Their AirCat was a great purchase for my program. I can really focus on serve receive without tearing up my shoulder. It also is great for working on defense. I get a line of hitters that are getting perfect sets everytime from the AirCat and my girls have to set up a block and shift of defense. It helps keep the drills running smooth because there are no bad sets or missed serves.Danielle Lawson
Head Volleyball Coach, Dewey Public Schools. Dewey, OK
- Thank You! I don't know if you ever need public comments, but our coach in the wheel chair is my son who broke his neck in a football game in 07. He can only really use one hand and he loves the aircat. It has given him the opportunity to run his own drills. Thank you for seeing to our needs so quickly!Rick Rechtien
proud parent of Coach from Hancock HS, MS